- Catalogues / Prices
- Terms and delivery
Terms and delivery
The Seller means "MegaLight Group" SIA
The Buyer means any person or company placing a verbal or written order with the Seller.
These Terms and Conditions shall form the basis of any contract between the Seller and the Buyer. Unless specifically agreed in writing, these Terms and Conditions shall take precedence over and supersede any standard Terms and Conditions issued by the Buyer. No servant or agent of the Seller has the power to vary these conditions verbally.
Specifications & Prices
All of the data existing on the site are collected from the respective producer catalogs and web sites. Seller tries to ensure that all specifications and prices on this website are accurate but, errors may occur. Seller reserves the right to alter or amend the specifications and/or prices of the products offered for sale or withdraw them completely without prior notice. All measurements shown are approximate.
Seller makes every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, however delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors. Seller shall be under no liability for any delay to deliver the products within estimated timescales, as Seller relies on the courier.
Risk of loss and damage of products passes to Buyer on the date when the products are delivered or on the date of first attempted delivery by Seller or any third party carrier company to Buyers' address. This address must be such that the goods can be reasonably safely unloaded.
Delivery discrepancies or damage claims must be made immediately at the receipt of goods, a written act of the case must be prepared and signed by the carrier and Buyer. Shipping damages are insured by the carrier company and compensated by them.
Seller is not responsible for installation. A qualified electrician must install all products supplied. All products must be earthed where necessary. The mains supply must always be isolated prior to installation. Incorrect installation can deem guarantee void. Liability will not be accepted for any personal damages such as electrocution due to improper installation.
Seller will not charge Buyer for order cancellations or changes before the payment. If the order is cancelled after the payment but before the delivery, Seller will refund the purchase price minus bank transfer costs. In the case of card payment through PayPal website, refund is 100%.
If the order is cancelled after the start of the delivery process, this is accepted as 'Return of the order' and described in the 'Returns' section.
- Return/Change requests accepted within 2 weeks of receiving the goods by the Buyer. This process is carried out by a RAN (Return Authorization Number). Returns made without a RAN will not be accepted.
- All items must be received back in the same condition as sent; in new and unused condition and should be shipped back in the original packing. Seller does not accept returns of items that have been installed or altered in any way.
- Buyer must pay return shipping and insure the package in order for Seller to accept it. Buyer must email Seller with all the tracking numbers as proof of delivery no later then 2 weeks after Seller issues the RAN. Seller will refund the purchase price minus all shipping and bank transfer charges upon confirmation the item(s) received as stated above and contain all the materials shipped to Buyer.
- When receiving the goods, Buyer has to check them for damage and claim to carrier immediately for insurance. Carrier cannot accept responsibility after the delivery.
- In case the item is damaged in production or there is a delivery error, Seller accepts the return of the item with 100% refund of the item price. Buyer has 3 days to check them for production and delivery errors and send email to Seller specifying the reasons for claim (reference, quantities, flaws, errors, etc.) indicating the invoice number. Seller cannot accept responsibility after this period. After, Seller issues the RAN for the return process. Return must be shipped prepaid in order for Seller to accept it. Once the goods are received back in warehouse, wrong or damaged, and damages are confirmed, Seller agrees formaly to replace them and pay the shipping costs. Otherwise, Seller does not refund shipping and handling charges, nor accept delivery of returns after 30 days from the original shipping date.
The performance of all contracts is subject to variations of cancellation by the Seller owing to any Act of God, War, Strikes, Government Regulations or Orders, National Emergencies, Lock-outs, Fire, Flood, Drought, Tempest of any other cause beyond the control of the Seller owing to any inability of the Seller to procure materials or articles required for the performance of the contract and the Seller shall not be held responsible for any inability to deliver caused by such contingency.
We may request information from you to complete your shipment, including your name, address, telephone number and email address. Any information you provide us will only be used to support your customer relationship with us. We don't share, rent or sell email addresses. We only use email to correspond with you about orders. We may disclose personal information when the law requires it.
This web site contains links to other sites. Seller is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other sites.
When you do business with us or this website, you accept these conditions.